Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
SPRING SEMESTER HOURS
Tuesday, January 19, 2021 to Friday, May 8, 2021
Due to COVID-19 the library will be open to patrons for limited hours. Services are restricted to ECTC students and employees. Masks must be worn at all times while in the library. Social distancing (6 feet) must be maintained at all times.
Open to in-house patrons
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Closed Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Chat available:
- Monday through Thursday from 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- By Appointment: Email ECTClibrary@kctcs.edu to set up an appointment.
- Text available 24/7 (502) 791-7995. A librarian will reply within 24 hours. Data or text rates may apply.
The library will be closed and chat services will be unavailable
- Monday, January 18, 2021: Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
- Monday, February 15, 2021: President's Day
- Friday, April 2, 2021: Good Friday. Chat will be available from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.