Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
SUMMER HOURS 2021
Monday, May 10, 2021 to Wednesday, June 30, 2021. Hours may change between July 1 and August 1.
Due to COVID-19 the library will be open to patrons for limited hours. Services are restricted to ECTC students and employees. Masks must be worn at all times while in the library. Social distancing (6 feet) must be maintained at all times.
Open to in-house patrons
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Closed Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Chat available:
- Monday through Thursday from 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- By Appointment: Email ECTClibrary@kctcs.edu to set up an appointment.
- Text available 24/7 (502) 791-7995. A librarian will reply within 24 hours. Data or text rates may apply.
The library will be closed and chat services will be unavailable
- Monday, May 31, 2021: Memorial Day
- Monday, July 5, 2021: Independence Day Observed