It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Books & eBooks: Find Books
How to search for and locate a book in the library or an eBook from EBSCOhost.
1. Enter your search terms in the white box that says "Search anything." Search terms can be book title, author, or a topic.
2. Make sure the drop down is on "Library Catalog"
3. Press Enter or the magnifying glass to the right.
4. Click on the book title to find the call number and see if it is checked out. Some results might show another library has the title such as Ashland. Do not worry. Click the title to see that Elizabethtown also has the book available.
5. Write down the call number to locate the book on the shelf.
The Comprehensive eBook Collection combines EBSCO’s Academic, Business, Clinical, Engineering, History, and Religion eBook collections allowing you to discover over 23,000 scholarly full-text, searchable eBooks.
Our largest collection of eBooks with full-text access to over 250,000 titles. eBooks are fully searchable, contain table of contents which link directly to the text, and can be downloaded to your personal device.
This multidisciplinary collection covers topics across programs and fields of study offered in Community Colleges as well as key subject areas such as the Humanities, Social Sciences, Business, Science & Technology, and the Technical Trades.