1. Enter your search terms in the white box that says "Search anything." Search terms can be book title, author, or a topic.
2. Make sure the drop down is on "Library Catalog"
3. Press Enter or the magnifying glass to the right.
4. Click on the book title to find the call number and see if it is checked out. Some results might show another library has the title such as Ashland. Do not worry. Click the title to see that Elizabethtown also has the book available.
5. Write down the call number to locate the book on the shelf.
If you are printing an EBSCO eBook, typically up to 100 pages of a title can be printed per user in PDF format. In addition, you can select to save the pages as a PDF file instead of printing them.
The number of pages may vary depending on individual publisher-specified limits.
Some titles may not allow for printing due to individual publisher-specified limits.
EBSCO eBooks are compatible with for the following eBook Readers:
EBSCO eBooks are compatible with the following mobile apps: