Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Coming fall 2021
Book Delivery Service
Certain ECTC students, faculty, and staff are eligible to request residential delivery of library items. In order to request Off-Campus Delivery, patrons must meet one of the following criteria:
- The patron is an ECTC student enrolled ONLY in online classes or ONLY at one of our satellite campuses.
- The patron is an ECTC faculty member teaching ONLY online classes.
- The patron is an ECTC staff member engaged ONLY in online work.
Patrons are ineligible for our Off-Campus Delivery service if:
- The patron is not an ECTC student, faculty member, or staff member.
- The patron is enrolled in ANY face-to-face classes at ECTC main campus.
- The patron is teaching or otherwise employed at ANY ECTC campus location. Faculty/staff at satellite campuses will have their books delivered to their campus via campus mail.
IMPORTANT: A pre-paid mailing label will be provided with your books. Save the mailer or box your books came in and return to the library using the original packaging and provided mailing label.
A library hold may be placed on your account if returnable items are not received at the ECTC Libraries by their designated due date.
- Items cannot be mailed to a PO Box or to an address outside of the United States.
- Only circulating books are eligible for this service. Limit of 2 books.
Off Campus Delivery Form
To request library materials complete the form and ECTC Library will mail the materials to your home or campus. You will receive a confirmation email when the items have been sent to the college's mailroom for shipping. Please allow at least one week for delivery.