Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
All workshops are held virtually in Blackboard Collaborate.
You will be emailed a confirmation and link to join the workshop when you register.
Select the workshop below to register.
- Introduction to the library (30 mins)
- Monday 3/28 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm EST
- Introduction to EBSCO Databases (45 mins)
- Thursday 3/31 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm EST
- Tuesday 4/12 11:30 am - 12:15 pm EST
- Resources for Argumentative Writing & Speeches - An Introduction to Opposing Viewpoints & CQ Researcher Databases (45 mins)
- Wednesday 4/6 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm EST
- Introduction to the Gale Databases (45 mins)
- Tuesday 4/19 11:30 am - 12:15 EST