Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Off-Campus Programs - Box 1
- Folder 1. Off-Campus Planning materials. 1970s. Memos; off-campus class requests (forms filled out); off-campus instructional plans; enrollment reports; UK approvals of off-campus class requests.
- Folder 2. Off-campus Planning materials. 1980s.
- Folder 3. Off-campus Planning Materials. 1990 – 1993. Course offering proposals; enrollment reports
- Folder 3. Off-campus Class Schedules. 1976 to 1988 (with gaps; ) 1991, 1996. Some schedules Fort Knox only; others combine Fort Knox and Bardstown. Sites include: Fort Knox, Bardstown, Leitchfield, Munfordville; nothing for Meade or Breckinridge Counties.
- Folder 4. Off-campus report. 1989. Exhibit for 1990 SACS visit. Focus on the history of the programs and the arrangement with WKU
- Folder 5. [Off-campus] Substantive Change Report prepared for SACS. Covers policies, site information, courses, organization, admissions and other topics.
Off-Campus Programs - Box 2
Early Fort Knox
1959 to 1961. Materials arranged by year. Enrollment numbers and class schedules. The off-campus program at Fort Knox was operating as a University Center, with oversight provided by the University of Kentucky. Not part of ECC or UKCCS. during this time period.