It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Database & Book Catalog Instruction: Books & eBooks
Information about how to use the library databases and book catalog.
1. Enter your search terms in the white box that says "Search anything." Search terms can be book title, author, or a topic.
2. Make sure the drop down is on "Library Catalog"
3. Press Enter or the magnifying glass to the right.
4. Click on the book title to find the call number and see if it is checked out. Some results might show another library has the title such as Ashland. Do not worry. Click the title to see that Elizabethtown also has the book available.
5. Write down the call number to locate the book on the shelf.
Information for Faculty
EBSCO eBooks are a great way to incorporate texts into your curriculum at no cost to the student.
Many titles have mutil or unlimited user access
Contact Katie Meyer email@example.com if you would like the library to purchase an eBook not currently available in our EBSCO collection.
Our largest collection of eBooks with full-text access to over 250,000 titles. eBooks are fully searchable, contain table of contents which link directly to the text, and can be downloaded to your personal device.