1. Select the Databases A-Z tile from the library webpage, select "F" and choose Films on Demand. If working from off-campus, you may be prompted to enter your KCTCS email and password to log into the database.
2. Enter your keyword(s) or title of film (in known) in the search bar at the top. To browse by topic matter, select the menu (3 horizontal bars) on the left.
3. Results will be either a segment of a larger film or the entire film. You can tell by looking next to the result title for (SEGMENT) or (FULL VIDEO), highlighted by the red arrows below. If it is a segment, the title of the full video where the segment originated from will be below the result title (red circle). The number of results is listed at top of the result list (red square) and date of video is listed on citation information (blue square).
4. Click on any title to watch the video.
5. Play the video using the white arrow on the media toolbar.